There was a glitch on Twitter today and many of our accounts were saying we were following 0 people and had 0 followers.
Please don’t panic I’m confident the fabulous people at Twitter are fixing the problem as I type.
In lieu of panicking or staring blankly at your Twitter screen how about:
- Getting some work done – you know you are procrastinating on something
- Calling mom and telling her sorry you forgot to call her yesterday (Mother’s Day)
- Folding the laundry
- Catching up on emails
- Returning calls
- Following up with potential clients
- Checking your Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- you get the point
Wishing you a fun and productive Monday!
- Twitter 101 for restaurants and businesses (also known as common courtesy)
- The Bay Area Fashionista