Are you an other mother?
If so, I want to hear your story!
I’m currently in the process of writing a book about other mothers. Title is still yet to be determined but the subject is other mothers. Wondering what an other mother is? Read my past blog post here.
I am learning there are all sorts of women who feel like other mothers.
I am interested in hearing and writing about your stories. Your story can be kept completely confidential or I can give you credit, whatever you are most comfortable with.
If you have a story to share or know someone who does please send them my way.
Here are some suggestions of other mothers I’m interested in interviewing but I’m also open to ones I may not have mentioned below:
- chose not to have children
- were not able to have children
- were surrogate moms
- had abortions or miscarriages
- adopted children
- fostered children
- were/are teen moms
- are moms of teen moms
- divorced moms
- single moms
- lesbian/bi moms
- immigrant moms
- are disabled moms
- are moms of disabled children
- have children with mental illness
- seem like typical moms but don’t feel like they fit in
- are aunts, grandmas & others raising children who are not their own
- are in the military
- have husbands in the military or prison
- feel too young, old, poor, fat, ugly, etc
- are other mothers
- YOU – I want to hear your story
Please email me at email@example.com to share your story or share your story with all of us in a comment below.
- Taking charge of myself
- Linky Likey Love on Facebook