I will spare you my political rant about the current anti-immigrant candidates.
I love my immigrants (a.k.a. my family)
We are asking YOU to use the hashtag #LatinosGive… and finish the phrase #LatinosGive… with art, music, love, family, friendship, brain power, inspiration, etc. Whether or not you are Latino, you can still play.
For me personally, Latinos have given me a big, beautiful, crazy and amazing family (and lots of cool friends).
Here is how to participate:
Starting today until #GivingTuesday let’s show the world what our culture, values, and heritage give.
On December 1st, 2015 NBC Latino and HIPGive will select the top #LatinosGive stories to be published in a special feature.
Here is how YOU can be a part of #LatinosGive:
1. Complete the phrase #LatinosGive on your hand, arm, or a piece of paper.
2. Take a photo or video of yourself.
3. Explain the word(s) chosen either directly on your video or on the caption of your photo.
4. Share it on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and, tag @HIPGive and 10 friends, and encourage them to join!
Find out more, and read other stories at: http://www.latinosgive.org
- Thanksgiving Survival Tips
- Happy Thanksgiving