Why I Love Being A Virtual Assistant!
I did a similar post back in September. I am feeling grateful today and wanted to share.
I love being a Virtual Assistant because…
1. I am my own boss.
2. I get to decide who I work with and I only work with clients I love working with.
3. I can take my dog for a walk in the beautiful Marin headlands in the middle of the day.
4. If I’m feeling stuck on a technical or other issue I can post in VANA and get a response almost instantly that solves my problem.
5. I have made lots of friends through VA networking groups like VANA, The VA Revolution, IVAA and Virtual Assistant Forums and learned so much from them.
6. I get to go to the FoVA conference in Toronto in May.
- Virtual Assistants in Entrepreneur Magazine!!!
- Blog Of The Week (Week 7) – The VA Revolution Blog