It’s Pride Weekend. Even though we still have a long way to go we’ve come a long way baby!
On this weekend of Pride I’m thinking about what I am grateful for (inspired by@Jenndydecki at Beyond Mom)
- My Virtual Friends – I have met some of the most amazing and wonderful people online that have turned in to “real” friends.
- My bike – I was at a loss of what to do over the oil disaster. I have trouble blaming BP or the politicians when I know I am part of it. We are all part of it. This blog post says what I was feeling. My Apologies to the Beautiful Creatures in the Gulf. The one thing I realized I could do (inspired by a virtual/real friend @CurtisFinancial was drive less and ride my bike more.
- San Francisco Bay Area – I’m thankful to live in the San Francisco Bay Area where people are accepting of others and okay with differences. I can go to Pride this weekend and feel safe and my friends are there to support me.
- My Family – I’m thankful for Celia, the kids, Poncho (the best dog in the world) and my family in The OC.
- Trails of Marin – I’m thankful to live within walking distance of the GGNRA and to be able to hike everyday with my dog. (even on foggy days like today).
- and I’m thankful to you, my readers!
- It’s Pride Weekend in San Francisco
- If I can bike, so can you!