Time to go to the gym
I joined the gym! I’m going to Planet Fitness and I love it!
Back in the day, when I was a gym rat, I used to make fun of the people who joined the gym in January. I remember all the “regulars” would look forward to February when all the “New Year’s Resolution” crowd would give up and stop coming in.
I plan to become one of the “regulars” again. It’s hard to stay in shape when you work full time. So going to the gym on my lunch hour is a great way for me to fit in some exercise time.
There are many things I like about Planet Fitness:
- location – takes about 2 minutes to get from my desk in to the front door of the gym.
- low monthly fee – $15 – $20 and I can cancel at any time!
- their “no judgment” philosophy
- tons of equipment – there is always room for me, I never have to wait!
- circuit training option – one corner of the gym is set aside for a 30 minute circuit full body workout
- massage chairs – they have really nice massage chairs
- big, clean and nice locker room with plenty of showers
I can get in and out of the gym in 1 hour and that includes my shower and 45 minute workout.
What are you doing to stay healthy?
Planet Fitness is located in the financial district of San Francisco.
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Whole Foods, Safeway or Trader Joe’s