Since “How to prepare Kale Chips” is my number 1 blog post of ALL time I thought I would share my updated, super simplified kale chip recipe with you.
Easy, affordable kale chips!
Sally’s Super Simple Homemade Kale Chips
What you need:
a cookie sheet
oil (olive, coconut, grape, whatever)
7 Easy steps to make tasty kale chips:
- preheat oven to 285º
- spray cookie sheet with oil
- remove stems from kale (rip them out, cut them out, whatever is easiest for you)
- pour a little oil onto kale and massage (squish) until it gets limp
- add a little garlic, salt, cayenne or your favorite spice
- spread out on cookie sheet
- bake 10-20 minutes
check kale every 5 minutes to make sure it doesn’t burn
cooking time varies based on age and dryness of kale.
- Excuses, excuses, excuses
- February Resolutions