January has come to an end! Have your resolutions stuck or did they also come to an end?
I believe February is a great time to set new resolutions! The gyms are less crowded. The hustle and bustle of the holidays are over. Routines are starting to set in again.
Since I spent most of January sick with the flu, I pretty much didn’t start any of my resolutions or new year plans.
Let’s review, I wrote this blog post Time For A Change at the end of December with my BIG plans for 2013.
Here were my plans:
- No more commuting to San Francisco day in and day out √ Oh hey! I can check this one off the list! 2/1/13 is my last official day working in San Francisco.
- Finish my book (committed to writing for 30 minutes a day for the next 30 days) I haven’t exactly been writing 30 minutes a day for the last 30 days but I have been writing and I did complete 1 more interview! And I created a brand new blog dedicated to this book!
- Post more on this blog √ 3 new blog posts and 1 new blog – not bad!
- Join CrossFit √ I did join Crossfit! I made it to 1 Intro session and 1 whole beginner session and then got the flu… this is the one resolution I will definitely pick back up in February. From my little introduction to CrossFit, I already LOVE it!
- Make the rest of my life the best of my life! √ Yes! So far, despite the flu 2013 has been a great year!
I am happy I reviewed my plan. I actually did accomplish a lot! This gives me hope. Here’s to a fun February to you all!
What are your February resolutions?
*Check mark image from http://icons.mysitemyway.com
- Super Simple Kale Chip Recipe (7 Steps)
- How to opt out of receiving the Yellow Pages
Wow… you have done great. I am impressed with all the lovely purple check marks next to the items on that list. Looks like February promises to be fun with the new habits and challenges well in place.