I am a HIPGiver! Are you?
If you are looking for something meaningful to do this holiday season, I have an idea for you!
Become a volunteer fundraiser!
The awesome organization I work with, Hispanics in Philanthropy has a created an easy and fun way for all of us to make a difference!
First of all, thank you to all of you who helped support our emergency crowdfunding campaign earlier this year. Your dollars have already gone to work helping the unaccompanied children. See the results here.
It is really, REALLY easy to become a volunteer fundraiser. Seriously, it takes less than 60 seconds. What are you waiting for? Go sign up now!
I almost forgot to mention… there are PRIZES!
HIP is offering some great prizes:
- HIP gear for every volunteer to wear and show the world the amazing work you are doing!
- Certificate for Outstanding Service in The Community recognizing the hours of service put into this campaign.
- Recognition on stage and free tickets to Hispanics in Philanthropy 2015 Conference and HIPGiver Gala in San Francisco, for the top two volunteers who raise the most amount of money by December 31, 2014, 11:59 pm PST.
- Gift certificate for two individuals to be used at a restaurant of the volunteer’s choice, for the first volunteer who raises $500 (but under $1,000) by December 31, 2014, 11:59 pm PST.
- A Google Chromebook for the first volunteer who raises $1,000 or more (but under $2,000) by December 31, 2014, 11:59 pm PST.
- Two round-trip tickets in the continental U.S. for the first volunteer to raise over $2,000 by December 31, 2014, 11:59 pm PST.
So sign up today! If you have any questions, or need help getting yourself set up don’t hesitate to contact me. If you don’t want to be a volunteer fundraiser but still want to help please consider donating to my page. (By the way, I am not competing for the prizes in case you were wondering.) I will give a personal shout-out (with a link) to each of you who donates down below!
Thank you for your generous donation!
Your name here__________.
- Parenting… The Next Generation
- It’s Okay