After five weeks of laying on my couch, recovering from surgery, I got back on the bus (and BART) today and went back to work.
Feeling grateful for…
- Golden Gate Transit especially my reliable route 4.
- BART – zooming under the Bay from San Francisco to Oakland takes exactly 12 minutes.
- The beautiful views as I traveled around the Bay through three counties.
- The warm welcome, including hugs that I got from all of my colleagues. ❤️
- My health
- The fact that I just wrote and posted this blog post, from my phone, while riding #onthebus.
- Nostalgic November
- Do you like me?