Burn-out is defined in ICD-11 as follows:
“Burn-out is a syndrome conceptualized as resulting from chronic workplace stress that has not been successfully managed. It is characterized by three dimensions:
- feelings of energy depletion or exhaustion;
- increased mental distance from one’s job, or feelings of negativism or cynicism related to one’s job; and
- reduced professional efficacy.
Burn-out refers specifically to phenomena in the occupational context and should not be applied to describe experiences in other areas of life.” – Who.int
- Are you a nonprofit professional feeling the burn of burnout?
- Are you considering joining “The Great Resignation”?
I have worked in the nonprofit world for more than 20 years as a consultant, employee, chief of staff and director. I know what burnout is. I have witnessed it and have experienced it first hand.
- Are you neglecting your family, friends and self-care for the “cause”?
- Are you having physical or emotional health challenges due to stress?
- Are you feeling underpaid or undervalued?
- Do you feel like you are drowning in work and can’t ever get caught up?
- Are you feeling unmotivated?
- Are you full of anxiety?
You are not alone! I am here to help you get through this phase.
It’s time to fly and become the beautiful, brilliant butterfly that you are!
How does this work?
Contact Sally K. to schedule a free consultation to see if this is the right thing for you.