Independent Contractor Reporting (ICR)


Do you work with independent/sub-contractors and live in California, Connecticut, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, or the territory of Guam?

If so you probably need to file an ICR report with the EDD for each contractor you work with.

The information is used to locate parents who are delinquent with child support.

For more information visit the California EDD website:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *