It’s Friday night. I’m done being serious. It’s time for some fun. I originally saw this when I worked in the corporate world. It was being emailed among all the assistants.
I couldn’t find my original copy so I just googled it and found this… I have no idea who the author of this is but it still makes me laugh every time I read it.
How To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “in” .
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write “for sexual favors”.
7. Finish all your sentences with “in accordance with the prophecy.”
8. Don’t use any punctuation marks
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is “to go”.
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party, because you’re not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, “Rock Hard Kim”.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream “I won!”, “I won!” 3rd time this week!!!!!”
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
19. Tell your children over dinner. “due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
- Virtual Assistants Featured in The Momprenuer
- Sales and Marketing Goals