Tip #14: Read more books.
I see a lot of business owners spending a lot of money and time reinventing the wheel instead of learning from someone else who has already made the mistakes and mastered the skill.
5 reading suggestions to get you out of a business funk:
- are looking for more clients, read: Get Clients Now! by C.J. Hayden
- are wondering why you never make enough money, read: Overcoming Underearning by Barbara Stanny
- want to make more sales but don’t want to be the pushy salesman type, read: Testosterone Free Marketing by Denise Michaels
- are overwhelmed with managing your team, read: The One Minute Manager by Kenneth Blanchard & Spencer Johnson
- don’t like change, just got laid off or are feeling hopeless with the economy the way it is, read: Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
What are your favorite business books? Please leave a comment below with the titles.
This is my original version of the book Get Clients Now from 1999. I love the cover!
Have you checked out your local library lately? Did you know many public libraries in the US now offer eBooks and eAudio books?
If you are looking for something quick, easy, fun and affordable to read today that will help you get more organized, check out my booklet: ABCs and 123s of Getting Stuff Done
- Please do NOT endorse me on LinkedIn
- Do It Now, Girl